You will research and write content to support Air travel across the world. Since the material you create will be used for travellers around with world, you need to authenticate and record the sources. You will also be reviewing texts and maps of several airports, travel sites and third party forums, ensuring the factual accuracy of everything. Specifically, the Writer/Researcher will:
- Research various topic areas with an eye for data about airline, airport, transportation, accommodation and ticketing.
- Synthesise research into notes and standardize to one format
- Review and fact check the data sources and cross check for private and secured information leakage. (especially abide law enforcement standards)
- Group informational text that offer relevant information for a given topic
- Create new spread sheets, group the available information and standardize.
- Use various data sources to help determine new topics to cover
- Edit and proofread content for various features across the site
- Manage projects within the department if needed
This is a full-time position located in Hyderabad. Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience.